Device fails to connect
Connection Error Messages
The following error messages may appear during the connection process:
|Error Message||What you should do|
|There was a problem with your stunnel key|
Reinstall the latest version of DevTunnel:
Click More>Download DevTunnel and run the (downloaded) executable.
After installation completes rerun DevTunnel
|STunnel key file does not exist (Mac only)|
|Local stunnel server not running!|
1. Make sure stunnel is running by executing the following:
'ps -ax | grep stunnel'
2. If stunnel is not running, start it by executing 'stunnel' on terminal
3. If stunnel is running, verify the stunnel configuration file (/usr/local/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf) is correct.
4. Re-install the DevTunnel package if necessary.
1. Make sure stunnel is running by executing:
'tasklist | findstr stunnel'
2. If stunnel is not running, start it by executing:
3. If stunnel is running, verify:
a. Stunnel configuration file (%LOCALAPPDATA%/stunnel/config/stunnel.conf) is correct.
b. Stunnel (%LOCALAPPDATA%/stunnel/bin/stunnel.exe) is added to the anti-virus exceptions list.
4. Re-install the DevTunnel package, if necessary.
|There was a problem with your local stunnel client|
Inspect the DevTunnel log files for indications of the problem:
On Windows: (default location) C:\Program Files (x86)\DevTunnel\devtunnelhelper.log
On Mac: /usr/local/etc/stunnel/sshLog.out or /usr/local/etc/stunnel/devtunnelhelper.log
|Corrupt stunnel configuration|
The stunnel configuration file does not match the workstation-Perfecto Lab pairing.
Reinstall the DevTunnel package.