Perfecto Connect is secured network connection that supports testing Mobile or Web apps hosted on the local development network. The Perfecto Connect feature opens a direct connection between Perfecto Lab devices and a local network/backend server or staged app not publicly available in other environments. This dedicated tunnel connection precludes the need of opening a VPN tunnel or defining the Perfecto Lab in the IP whitelist of the development network.
Perfecto Connect involves:
- Using a simple client command-line interface to establish the dedicated tunnel to the Perfecto Lab.
- Selecting devices in the Automation script and associating them to the relevant tunnel.
- Running the tests on the applications that reside in the secure zone of the development network.
The key values of the Perfecto Connect solution include:
- Support for both Mobile Devices & Desktop Web.
- The service fits any digital interactive, automation and CI test Executions.
- No installation is necessary, just execute the client application.
- Association of multiple devices on the same tunnel
- Support for tunnel initiation from MacOS / Windows / Linux workstations.
- Support (for debugging & troubleshooting purposes) of customer’s bridging proxy (installed on workstation) – including support for Charles proxy and others.
- Debug over Real Devices from the customer's local Network/Backend Environment.
Learn more about using Perfecto Connect in the following pages: