One of the features Apple highlighted in introducing the iPhone X, and notifying the developer community to pay attention to, is the uniqueness of the new device's display screen:
iPhone X includes a large, high-resolution, rounded, edge-to-edge Super Retina display that delivers an immersive, content-rich experience like never before.
Perfecto's iPhone X Interactions
Perfecto has adapted all of its toolset to properly display and analyze the iPhone X in all aspects of the interaction. This includes:
- Interactive display of the device in the Perfecto IDE and Plugins.
- Screenshots of the active application.
- Visual analysis tools only analyze the real screen display.
- Video capture in the execution report.
For all of these tools - Perfecto's software will provide a true depiction of the actual iPhone X display features - with rounded corners and ignoring sensor bars.
What Does it Look Like
The iPhone X will have the following recognizable appearance:
- Rounded corners are blacked out
- Other areas of the device front, not part of the display screen, are also blacked out.
This appearance will be shown in all the visual tools.