By Roy Nuriel
With Perfecto extension to Visual Studio, automation development (Selenium and Appium) is simple and easy
Development and QA organizations have been asking us to open our platform and give them the ability to easily integrate to Perfecto Continuous Quality Lab.
Teams developing their applications with Microsoft technology requested that we deliver an easy and usable solution that will help them to develop their automation tests from their natural working environment – Microsoft Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
With Perfecto extension to Visual Studio, automation development (Selenium and Appium) is simple and easy – which accelerates test development and increase value.
Perfecto extension for Visual Studio provides an integrated solution into the Microsoft IDE
- Open and interact with mobile devices within the IDE.
- Project templates and tools for easy and quick start
- Record Selenium and Appium automation tests
- Inspect and analyze objects (spy)
- Test automation debug
- Execute automation within the IDE
Additional information and download:
- For instructions on installing the Perfecto Extension for Visual Studio - see the Guide
In addition, Perfecto has integration to Visual Studio Online.