To ask a new question or start a new discussion:
- Enter the question/issue in the dialogue box at the top of the window.
As you type, the forum will suggest existing discussions using the same keywords, see whether your issue is already under discussion.
- Click on the Ask question button to the right.
- Attach a Topic to the question, select one of the pre-defined topics in the list.
By selecting a relevant Topic the question will be directed to one of Perfecto's expert staff to allow for a quick and accurate answer. Discussions without a topic defined may only receive a delayed reply.
Discuss in the Forum
After signing-up you can join into the discussion in the Questions area. To access the discussions, click on Questions in the portal's menu bar.
This will display the most recent questions submitted to the forum.
- Click on one of the questions to see the full discussion.
- Add your answers or comments.
- Earn points and become "experts" by having your answers accepted in the discussion.
- Vote for different discussions to bring them to our attention.
The Forum is open to you, our customers, to discuss and offer your tips based on your experience.
By answering questions, you earn points and gain recognition as experts on the different topics. Remember that helping others will help yourselves by encouraging useful exchange of information.