Last updated: Sep 19, 2019 14:24
Appium is the leading open-source test framework for mobile application testing because it extends and supports the traditional Selenium Remote WebDriver (RWD). RWD enables developers and test automation practitioners to develop their test code in any RWD supported language (Java, C#, Python, and so on) and various IDEs. With that benefit, many more teams can leverage the solution and tie it back to their environment and development processes.
Perfecto Mobile re-implemented the Appium Server-side and created the Perfecto Mobile for Appium solution. This solution addresses missing capabilities and closes gaps around parallel test automation on real devices, full iOS and Android devices, and app context control. In addition, it provides real environment conditions around networks, locations, and more, towards making an enterprise-grade solution.
In this section:
- Writing a new Appium test
- Running existing Selenium/Appium tests
- Install and Start an Application
- Supported Appium Capabilities
- New architecture for Appium web and hybrid testing on iOS - Early Access
- New architecture for Appium testing on Android - Early Access
- UIAutomation Selector support in Appium