Last updated: Aug 14, 2018 15:12
The Perfecto Continuous Quality Lab (CQ Lab) integrates with a wide variety of automation test frameworks, eliminating any problem that organizations may face to be limited to a specific automation test framework. This flexibility enables teams to unify their approach to testing digital experiences across multiple devices and technologies.
Using the Perfecto CQ Lab and the devices that are accessible over the network may be automated using -
- Selenium's RemoteWebDriver to automate web applications on any mobile platform.
- Selenium's dedicated browser drivers or RemoteWebDriver to automate Desktop Web applications
- Appium's drivers for iOS or Android applications on mobile devices.
- Espresso or Robotium unit or UI tests on a variety of actual Android devices rather than simulators.
- XCTest or XCUITests for unit testing or UI testing of iOS based applications.
Perfecto also provides rich REST APIs, that can be used to extend the automation of Selenium, Appium with functionality not readily available with frameworks that target emulators. These features include the following and more:
- Select the device to test on, whether a mobile or desktop.
- Use the device sensors to verify your application's integration with the camera, fingerprint sensor, and more.
- Generate phone calls or SMS messages from a device with a SIM.
- Create a virtual network to automate the applications in different environments.