Last updated: May 07, 2020 13:19
The Jobs tab shows the following information:
- The Job Name and the details of the selected test run.
- A statistical overview of the selected test run results:
- Number of tests included
- Number of tests that reported "passed"
- Number of tests that reported "failed"
- Number of tests that did not report a final status or indeterminate result
- A set of bars that (graphically) represent the history of the job's test runs, where each bar represents the distribution of the test results for the particular run
- A line graph that represents the duration history of the job's test runs, where each node on the line represents the duration of the particular run.
Clicking information in the Last Build Summary column or a bar in the Result History column opens the report in the Report Library. Clicking an icon in the right-most column opens the HeatMap for the job/branch.
The Result History bars and Duration History nodes are coordinated. Each bar represents the same job as the corresponding node. Moving the pointer over a bar or node displays a tooltip with the following statistic information:
- Job Number
- Date and time that the test run was executed
- Duration of the test run (when moving the pointer over the duration node)
- A statistical overview of the run (when moving the pointer over the history bar)
- Icon to drill down to the Heatmap for this build
The statistical overview shows the actual test results for the test run.
Branches By Job tab
Each CI Job (see above) can also be divided into different branches that may, for example, define a different flavor of test for the features under test. If the tester declared a test run to be associated with a particular branch (by using the withBranch method or with the reportium-job-branch command-line parameter), then the job and its branches are displayed in the Branches by Job tab.
The tab displays a separate line for each job that includes:
- The total number of branches in the job
- Summary of the status of the most recent branch run
Clicking the expansion button on the left or the job name opens a list of all the branches' history overview (similar to the job history overview described above), showing one line for each branch of the job.