Last updated: Apr 05, 2021 11:36
Use the following pages as a guide for problems that you encounter using the DevTunnel service:
DevTunnel currently has the following limitations:
- DevTunnel works with Java 12 and earlier.
- DevTunnel requires the same Appium version as Perfecto.
- If there is a device directly connected to the development station when starting the DevTunnel session, DevTunnel will block this device and it will not be accessible from any of the tools.
- DevTunnel supports connecting only a single device. If a second device is connected, DevTunnel will close the connection to the first device.
- When Chrome inspect is active in a DevTunnel session, the following actions in the Perfecto Plugin may fail:
- Object Spy - element click
- Object Spy - find elements
- When using XCTest on a DevTunnel connected device, in Xcode, do not perform any interactive operations on the device. Such operations will stop the running XCTest package.