Last updated: Jan 02, 2020 10:37
This section explains how to download the Reporting SDK client for your programming language and framework.
In this section:
When the download is complete, your next step is to implement the reporting framework.
- Download Java (licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0):
- Go to the direct download page.
- Click the latest version and download the
- Add the file to your classpath.
- Download Maven.
- Create a Maven project in your IDE.
Update your pom.xml file.
Sample pom.xml file including reporting property and dependencies is available here.
Add the version number of the Reporting SDK that you downloaded (as described above) into the <properties> section as the <reportium-sdk.version> property.
- Add the identification of the SDK repository, as defined below, into the <repositories> section.
- Add the Reporting SDK dependency into the <dependencies> section.
If you are using Allure annotations, add the dependency for the Allure-integration as well.
Use the following skeleton if your installation uses the latest Selenium version:
If your installation is using a previous Selenium version, use the following skeleton (that excludes the Selenium dependency of the Smart Reporting SDK).
Add Perfecto’s repository to your ivysettings.xml:
Add Perfecto jars to ivy.xml:
build.gradle file with:
- Perfecto’s SDK download repository URL
- Define the SDK version in the reportium-sdk.version (supply the version number of the SDK that you have available).
- Add the dependencies on creating the Reporting SDK jar.
For NodeJS installation use:
Download the Reporting C# client, available as a NuGet package from here.
Run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
For Gem installation use:
For pip installation use: