Last updated: Feb 19, 2017 15:00
Use Eclipse IDE to develop and execute automation scripts for Perfecto's Digital Quality Lab. The new plugin provides access to Perfecto devices for easy debugging and interactive development.
Install Perfecto Plugin
Start by downloading the latest Perfecto CQ Lab For Eclipse plugin.
Install the plugin in the IDE:
1. From Eclipse, Go to Help / Install New Software
2. Click on Add, in the Available Software window
5. Name the new Archive: Perfecto and click OK, the Perfecto plugin appears in the Available Software window.
6. Select Perfecto and click Next
7. Click Next again
8. Accept the license agreement and click Finish
9. If prompted, OK the Perfecto Mobile certificate.
10. Restart Eclipse.
Setup Perfecto Lab Connection
Configure the plugin to connect to your Perfecto account by:
- Open the Eclipse Preferences window, by clicking Window > Preferences in the menu.
- In the left panel of the Preferences window, click Perfecto Lab.
- Provide the name of your Perfecto Lab in the Cloud field and your Perfecto credentials, and click OK.
The Plugin will use this information to connect to the Perfecto Lab, allowing you to launch devices and integrate your Selenium/Appium test scripts directly on the devices.