Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 10:32
You can type or paste any text string into a box on the screen.
To enter text:
- Make sure the execution is running and on a breakpoint.
- If the execution is not on a breakpoint, add a breakpoint: Click the circle to the left of a test step and then wait until the test has reached that step and paused.
- Click the relevant box on the screen, for example the Last name field.
- Do one of the following:
- Enter the required text directly in the box and then press ENTER.
- Click the keyboard icon. In the Add Flow Element form, in the Keys to send field, enter the required text, and then click ADD.
- Verify that the action was added as a new step to the left pane. The test should immediately proceed and display a checkmark next to the new step.