Last updated: Feb 23, 2021 16:04
On an open device, you can inject a passing or failing fingerprint or face ID, depending on the device model. Fingerprint is available on iPhone 8 or earlier and Android 6 or later. Face ID is available on iPhone X or later and is not currently supported on Android devices.
Watch this short video to see how you can inject a fingerprint.
To inject a fingerprint or face ID:
- Open the application you want to test and make sure it stays in the foreground.
- On the device toolbar, click the fingerprint icon or face ID icon .
- In the Fingerprint injection or Face ID injection form, do one of the following:
- To test a successful fingerprint or face ID, click Passed.
- To test an invalid fingerprint or face ID, click Failed.