Last updated: Jan 08, 2020 15:14
This section explains how to integrate an existing Maven and Perfecto project with Jenkins. For a Perfecto Maven sample project, see https://github.com/PerfectoMobileSA/PerfectoSampleProject.
To integrate an existing Maven and Perfecto project with Jenkins:
Create a new Jenkins job.Click to view image
Add the source code management information for the Git repository location of the project.Click to view image
- Add parameters, as follows:
Select the This project is parameterized checkbox.Click to view image
- Add the following parameters and set their corresponding default values:
securityToken. For information on retrieving the security token for your user, see Generate security tokens.
cloudName. For example:
- Add a build step called Invoke Top-level Maven targets.
- Configure the build step as follows:
- From the Maven Version list, select the relevant version.
In the Goals field, add the following goals:Click to view image
- Run the job and get the Maven output in the console logs.