Last updated: Dec 03, 2019 15:28
The following video illustrates the integration process.
- Go to Azure Pipelines and select New Pipeline.
- Specify where your code is. In this example, we point to a GitHub project.
- Click Authorize and enter credentials if prompted.
- Select the relevant repository. You may be prompted for your password again.
- When redirected to the following page (https://github.com/settings/installations), configure Azure Pipelines in GitHub as per:
Scroll down to find this:
- When you have selected the desired repositories, click Approve and Install.
- Select the Pipeline you would like to set up.
Click Show more and select Maven.
The YAML file is prepared for you.
The default file looks like the following. You can edit it as needed.
If you want to integrate the result with the CI Dashboard in Perfecto, delete the line
goals: 'package'and import these lines:
goals: 'clean install'
options: '-Dreportium-job-name=$(Build.DefinitionName) -Dreportium-job-number=$(Build.BuildId) -Dreportium-job-branch=$(Build.SourceBranch)'
- At the top right, click Save and Run.
- Wait for Azure to finish.
You will see the test running like this:
- In the Perfecto Report Library, check the reports to verify that your tests are running.