Last updated: May 05, 2019 11:33
Smart Reporting Enhancements
Failure reporting enhancements
Custom failure reasons can now be edited for administration purposes. Users can add custom failure reasons to add clarity and to simplify report viewing. Click here for more details.
New failure reason filtering allows quicker and easier access to "Why did my executions failed?". Click here to learn more.
Multiple drivers support
Users can now see multiple drivers (devices) side-by-side on the same reports. This allows multi-device scenarios (such as calling from phone A to phone B) to be viewed under a single test execution report. Click here for more details.
Other reporting enhancements
Automatic crash reporting is now supported for Android V7+ devices. Click here for more info on app crash reporting.
Working with External Editors
We've significantly simplified the way to work with your IDE when developing Appium/Selenium scripts. No additional add-ons are required anymore. Session sharing allow you working interactively on the device while executing an Appium/Selenium script simultaneously from your favorite IDE. For more details click here for our legacy Flash-based UI or here for our new pure HTML5 based UI.
Support for KARMA Framework
We're happy to add support for the Karma framework. Integration is open sourced under Apache V2 license. Click here for more information
Platform related changes
German keyboards are supported in web MAC machines.
Appium version for iOS updated to V1.12.1
- iOS V12.2 (and above) support for Hybrid applications using SFSafariViewController
- Android Q Beta 2 patch 1 support
- Edge V18 is now supported
- Infrastructure upgrade performed, fixing CVE-2019-0232
- Infrastructure upgrade performed, fixing CVE-2019-11358
- Security token generation moved to new HTML5 UI. Click here for more details.
- TLS V1.0 is no longer allowed to eliminate potential vulnerabilities and ensure secure communication.
- Security warning added before downloading artifacts from the repository.
NP-36546 - Video sometimes not available in reports.
- New Hosting Service for Perfecto Service Libraries
- Perfecto is adding forced validation for "audience restriction" setting in SAML configuration (Section 220.127.116.11). Customers with external SSO IDP (a.k.a. federated SAML) MUST implement the <audienceRestriction> or <audience> SAML tags. this configuration was not previously validated as required by the SAML specifications. Perfecto will start enforcing this validation in the next few weeks and customers which are using external IDP configuration MUST change their configuration in order to continue using federated SAML SSO. for more information, please contact your CSM or support.