Last updated: Apr 02, 2020 18:06
On an open device, you can choose to ignore the current test or to end the session. This option also provides a link to the report in the Report Library.
To stop a test:
- Click the stop icon .
- In the End test form, select how to end the test:
- Ignore it: Select if you don't want to generate a report for this test.
- Mark Passed: Select if you consider the test a success. Then provide a name and, optionally, copy the link to the report.
Mark Failed: Select if the test didn't pass. Provide a name and, optionally, enter a description of the failure and copy the link to the report.
- If you want to clean up the device before it is released, select Clean up device on release.
- Select END AND RELEASE DEVICE (default). If you are not ready to release the device and only want to end the test, click END AND START NEW TEST.