Last updated: Sep 25, 2019 15:14
Perfecto's Smart Reporting feature provides extensive test analysis capabilities in form of a multiple execution digital report. The Test Analysis UI enables quick navigation within your latest build execution. It provides visibility of your test execution status and lets you quickly identify potential problems with an aggregated report. You can:
- Hone-in and explore your test results within customized views that include logical steps and synced artifacts.
- Distinguish between test methods within a long execution.
- Add personalized logical steps and tags according to your team and organization.
In this section:
- Download the Reporting SDK
- Implement the reporting framework
- Access and navigate the Test Analysis UI
- Basic test result concepts
- Create cross reports
- Export reports
- Analyze test results
- Integrate Smart Reporting with CI tools
- Integrate Smart Reporting with test and defect management tools
- API for external test information