Last updated: Feb 04, 2021 10:32
Validation actions are the most common acceptance criteria available. You can validate text, the browser, if an element exists, and so on.
To validate an element on the screen:
- Make sure the execution is running and on a breakpoint.
- If the execution is not on a breakpoint, add a breakpoint: Click the circle to the left of a test step and then wait until the test has reached that step and paused.
- Click the element in the browser UI that you want to validate.
- From the quick action bar, select an available validation action, such as the Check element text icon or the Check element present icon. You can also click the 3 dots icon for more options.
- If the Add Flow Element form opens, you may need to provide more information, such as the exact text to verify, and then click ADD.
- Verify that the validation step was added to the left pane. The test should immediately proceed and display a checkmark next to the new step.