Last updated: Nov 06, 2019 03:58
This article is related to upload files to an iOS folder through automation, Put file (FR). Folders are not automatically created as part of uploading process; therefore, folders need to first exist on the device file system.
Follow the below steps to create the required folders.
- Open Files app on an iOS device
- Click on Browse button at the bottom of page
- Sign into iCloud:
- Upon logging into iCloud, you're directed to Settings, so click Home button and open Files app again
- Click Browse button
- Click On My iPhone
- Click on ellipse menu in upper left of the page:
- Click New Folder on the popup
- Name your folder, e.g.Test, and click Done
- This folder is now created under the device root file system and ready for your use