Last updated: Oct 10, 2019 13:41
by Nato Vasilevski
If you were wondering how to create a list of devices, based on a custom description (like “Devices-that-have-Fingerprint-enabled”) in your Continuous Quality Lab, this is the article for you.
Please do not forget to hit the “Like” button if you found what you have been searching for. Thank you in advance!
- Navigate to the Admin Panel of your CQ Lab: https://<your-cloud>.perfectomobile.com /nexperience/admin.jsp
- Click the second tab “Devices”
- Select one of the devices of choice and double click it
- In case you want to customize the Description you can do this by editing the following field (click to enlarge):
- You have the further option to choose one of the two available tabs “Dynamic fields” or “Admin fields” and filling up the needed information like this (click to enlarge):
- The added values will appear like this:
Now this device is easily selectable and searchable in the CQ Lab.
If you want to be able to select devices from your code as a capability, you need to refer to this nice and explanatory article: https://developers.perfectomobile.com/display/PD/Defining+capabilities