Last updated: Oct 02, 2017 10:59
Handling Flash crashes in Chrome
Crashes in Chrome result from installing the wrong version of the Flash plug-in.
To install correct Flash version:
- In the Chrome address bar, type: about:plugins
- Ensure that the Details link in the top right of the page is set to expand.
- Locate the Flash plug-ins.
- Enable only the Flash player with Macromed/Flash/ in the file path.
- Disable any other flash plug-ins.
- Return to add-in installation.
Can't find the plug-in? Click here.