Last updated: Feb 21, 2020 17:12
By Christopher Alton
Perfecto allows access to the Google and iOS store apps.
During your testing, you may need to test your APK (Android) or IPA (Apple) application, directly from the Google and iOS store. Perfecto does not create or maintain accounts on devices as part of our service.
However, you can create your own account.
Note: You can use the same account login credentials (username and password) for multiple devices. You will have access to all of the same content, including the app store purchases.
A Google Account is a user account that provides access to Google-owned services. For example, to download and buy applications on the Google Play Store app, a Google Account is required. Your account can be your Gmail address or username on a Google-hosted domain. You can add more than one Google Account on your device.
- Android - To create a valid Google account for the Google Play Store go to: Create your Google Account
- Click here for information on how to add a Google account (without a credit card) and how to add Google Wallet.
- Click here for information on how to add or change your credit card or payment method.
- To switch accounts in the Play Store:
- Open the Google Play store on the device.
- Click on the Menu button and select the account you want to use.
- Click here for information on deleting a Google account.
An Apple ID is a user name which is used for everything you do with Apple and allows you access to other Apple services.
For example, a Apple ID is required to download free apps and music from iTunes and the App Store a Apple ID. You can create a free Apple ID from a computer or your iDevice.
To create a valid Apple ID account for the App Store go to: How to create an Apple ID
- Click here to learn how to set up an Apple ID within iTunes.
- Click here to learn how to set up an Apple ID without a credit card.
- Click here to learn how to switch or remove Apple ID accounts.
Note: You cannot merge multiple Apple IDs. If you created a new ID, and you want to access the old ID, you must log out of the new ID, and log into the old ID.
Tips for Sharing Account Information
Account information can be easily shared with other users in a notepad type application directly on the phone.
Information for multiple devices (including device IMEI, username, and password) can be saved as a text file or other format in a group repository.
When working on the public cloud (mobilecloud.app.perfectomobile.com), you will not be able to add your own store accounts. This limitation is due to a security change to enhance security of devices on the shared cloud environment. This limitation does not extend to enterprise purchases.
Perfecto is not responsible for maintaining your Google Play or Apple Store accounts. Perfecto does not install apps to your devices, from the respective stores. This is a customer action.