Last updated: Sep 26, 2017 10:52
Connect to the Perfecto Continuous Quality Lab from Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
Installing the Perfecto Extension
1. If you do not have a Visual Studio Team Services account, create one here.
2. Login to your VSTS account at: https://<yourVSTSpage>.visualstudio.com/
3. Click on the marketplace icon in the upper right corner
4. Navigate to the Perfecto Extension by selecting the Visual Studio Team Services tab.
5. Under the Featured category, you can find the Perfecto Extension. Click on Mobile Testing Lab from Perfecto.
- Alternative method: Under the Test category, select More and find Perfecto Extension. Click on Mobile Testing Lab from Perfecto.
6. The marketplace description page will be shown. Click on Install to begin the installation process to add the extension to your visual studio account. If you are not logged in to your VSTS account (step 2), you will be prompted to sign in to your account at this point.
7. If you have more than one VSTS account, you will be asked to choose which account to install the extension for. Select one from the dropdown menu and select Continue
8. Click on Confirm.
9. If you do not currently have a Perfecto account, select Get Started to create one. Then return to the page and click Close.
10. Verify Perfecto's Extension was installed to your VSTS account. Click on Control Panel icon.
11. Click on View the collection administration page
12. Click on the Extensions* tab and verify Mobile Testing Lab is listed under Installed category.
Installation is complete. You can start using the CQ Lab from VSTS. To set up a Perfecto account or start your first project, view the VSTS Guide.