Last updated: Mar 10, 2021 17:14
As a tester, you may find that out of the hundreds of devices available, you need one that is currently listed as offline. When working with a private cloud, you can request to swap a live device with another device in the device pool. The number of device swaps allowed depends on the master sales agreement. The standard turnaround time for a device swap depends on your SLA agreement for your private cloud.
To request a device swap:
In the Perfecto cloud, open the Devices view (Assets and Setup > Admin > Devices) and review your device pool.Click to see an image of the Devices view with status info and device IDs
- Write down the following information:
- The ID of the available device
- The ID of the disconnected device that you want to use
- Open a case with Perforce Support, as follows:
On the Perfecto Support page, select Device > Swap > Open Support Case.Click to view image
- In the Open a Case form, provide the required information:
- The name of your cloud
- Your first and last name
- Your work email address
- Your phone number
- The subject of your request (Device Swap)
- The device you want to replace and the device you want to add
- Select the I'm not a robot check box.
- Click Submit.