Last updated: May 01, 2018 18:01
By Christopher Alton
If you are working with Network Virtualization and HAR Capture, and you receive errors, this is how you fix them
Issue #1 - Failed to Obtain Wireless IP Address
This is the most common issue for Network Virtualization. The solution is to make sure that the device is connected to the PERFECTO WiFi network.
- Open the Perfecto Lab for your cloud
- Connect to the impacted device
- Open Settings and Locate WiFi
- Select the PERFECTO WiFi network
- Once connected, proceed to run your automation suite
Issue #2 - No HAR Capture File is Provided
This is the most common issue for HAR Captures. The solution is to make sure that the device is configured for HAR Capture.
- See the following article: Generate and Analyze HAR files
- Make sure you closely follow the steps for Android and iOS as they are Device Specific Installs
- Once the MITM certificate for HAR Capture has been installed, you should not have to reinstall the MITM certificate again
After the MITM certificate for the HAR Capture is installed and enabled, please read this article on how to enable the HAR Capture:
If these solutions do not work, please contact the Perfecto Support Team.
Updated May 1st, 2018