- startActivity(), currentActivity(), getCurrentPackage() are now supported for Android
- lockDevice(), unlockDevice() are now supported for iOS
- Users can disable to prevent script failures, Windows authentication (IWA) by specifying the XXX capability when a new driver is being createdis now disabled by default.
- You can now share your workstation clipboard when working in interactive mode in the new HTML5 web UI. Please note this is currently supported in Chrome. , IE and Edge browsers. for other browsers, users can use the new text box in order to ease the typing of long URL.
New Chromium based Edge browser (from Microsoft) is now supported (beta) for interactive. We are working to add support for automation as well.
- All VM images now include PDF reader.
- Security token generation API has been updated. click here for details. The old API will be deprecated in August 2019. We strongly suggest that you update your existing integration to use the new API.
- Infrastructure upgrade performed, fixing CVE-2019-0232 (^)
- Infrastructure upgrade performed, fixing CVE-2019-11358 (^)
- Security token generation moved to new HTML5 UI. Click here for more details (^).
- Security warning added before downloading artifacts from the repository (^).
- we care about your security. by end of 2019, Perfecto will stop supporting user/password authentication as a acceptable method for Selenium/Appium authentication. Using a security token is a much more secure method and users are encourage to change their frameworks to use this method instead. use this article to see how to use security tokens and how to change your scripts.
^ Above items were added in previous release (V19.6) but are shown as a reminder.