Access and navigate the Perfecto UI landing page
- To access the Perfecto UI landing page, go to the following URL:
https://<YOUR LAB ID>.app.perfectomobile.com
<YOUR LAB ID>is the name assigned to the Perfecto instance that you are connected to.
On the login page, enter your username and password and click SIGN IN.
Info icon false
Note: If your organization uses Single sign-on (SSO) authentication, the Perfecto UI does not include a SIGN OUT button. In this case, to sign out, close your browser window.
- On the landing page, use the icons in the center of the page to access the available Perfecto services:
- Manual Testing leads to the device selection and an interactive testing interface, where you can open mobile or desktop web devices for testing.
Codeless Automation leads to the interface that lets you create codeless automation scripts for mobile and web automation.
Info icon false
Note: Codeless is only available in select clouds.
- Test Analysis leads to test reports and a live stream (formerly know as the execution center) of all executions currently in progress.
Choose a workflow
Based on your role, expand a section below to view the associated workflow.
Stay informed about new releases
If you want to stay informated about what's new in the latest release, or what changes Perfecto has made since the latest release, sign up for the Perfecto Documentation Portal and put a watch on the following pages:
You will receive a notification email whenever anyone updates your watched content.
To sign up for the Perfecto Documentation Portal:
- Navigate to the Perfecto Information Portal.
- At the top right, click Sign up.
- In the Sign up form, provide the required information and click Sign up.
To put a watch on pages:
- Make sure you are logged into the Perfecto Documentation Portal.
- Navigate to the page you want to watch.
- At the to of the page, click Watch.