- Open the downloaded file, by either clicking on the Open when filename is displayed at the bottom of the browser, or by opening the Downloads window of the browser (from the browser options menu)
- The installation will prompt for a Certificate Name - supply any name (for example "mitm") and click OK.
- Android may require that you setup an unlock credential PIN for the device -
if you receive the following message continue to the next step.
If you do not continue to Step #9
Click OK on the message and the system will present different options for the unlock credentials
- Select PIN option, and the system prompts to enter a new four-digit PIN code. Click CONTINUE.
- Confirm the PIN on the next screen, Click OK.
- The certificate is automatically installed.
When you are finished recording the HAR file you can disable the Screen Unlock PIN code - use Settings→Security→Screen Lock, and select None
Activating the Network Virtualization
After completing the automation script, open the Single Test Report for the execution. In the upper right corner of the STR View, open the Retrieve artifacts menu and select the Download network files option.