Perfecto Connect supports:
- Mobile devices and desktop web (fast web Windows devices only)
- Digital interactive, automation, and CI test executions
- Associating multiple devices with the same tunnel
- Tunnel initiation from MacOS, Windows, and Linux workstations
- Bridging proxies (installed on a workstation), including Charles proxy and others, for debugging and troubleshooting
- Debugging over real devices from your local network/backend environment
Due to an iOS 13 issue, Perfecto Connect and NetEm functionalities are currently not supported on iOS 13 devices.
Here is the flow of a typical Perfecto Connect session:
The following video provides a short overview.
Also in this section: