Important: This feature is available only for limited release, to . To add support for the this feature, contact Perfecto support.
Perfecto Connect is a secured network connection that supports testing mobile apps, web apps, and web sites websites hosted on the local development network. The Perfecto Connect feature opens a direct connection between Perfecto Lab devices and a local network/backend server or staged app not publicly available in other environments. This dedicated tunnel connection precludes the need of opening a VPN tunnel or defining the Perfecto Lab in the IP whitelist of the development network.
- Support for both Mobile Devices & Desktop Web.
- The service fits any digital interactive, automation, and CI test Executions.
- No installation is necessary, just execute the client application.
- Association of multiple devices on the same tunnel
- Support for tunnel initiation from MacOS macOS/Windows/Linux workstations.
- Support (for debugging & troubleshooting purposes) of customer’s bridging proxy (installed on workstation) – including support for Charles proxy and others.
- Debug over Real Devices from the customer's local Network/Backend Environment.
Learn more about using Perfecto Connect in on the following pages: