Perfecto's Codeless Web is the only fully integrated codeless solution in the market! Powered by AI for overtime reliability and stability, Codeless Web is based on Perfecto's secured web lab with unlimited scaling , and fully integrated with the best test analytics solution. Unlike other solutions, Codeless requires no installations, no special plug-ins, and no preparations on the workstation side. Simply log in and start creating codeless scripts.
We will While we continue to improve Codeless Web with many new features and functionalities. We , we encourage you to login log in and test drive the best codeless solution in the industry-drive it now.
Codeless Web Highlightsincludes the following highlights:
- Includes details Details about the success /or failure of the execution. Additional details will , with additional details to be added shortly
- Significant performance improvement when executing codeless scripts
- Now fully integrated Full integration with the CI dashboard for continuous testing analytics
- Added breadcrumb Breadcrumb navigation in jobs
- Includes CI integration and integrated internal scheduling for allowing continuous testing scheduling of , allowing you to schedule your codeless projects .Added for continuous testing
- Ability to turn "recording mode on/off" ability for faster performance and extended navigation abilities.
For more information about Perfecto Codeless Web, click here.
Added support for the following:
- Chrome 67 beta is now supported
- iOS 13 beta 3 is now supported
Multiple Resolved multiple issues are now resolved as part of the on-going effort for the GA version version.
- Android Q (10) beta 4 is now supported
- Added support for viewing mobile executions in the new HTML5 execution center . (Will to be added gradually during the 2nd and 3rd weeks of July 2019) .
- For increased security, we added support for brute force login detection and prevention prevention.
- Your security is important to us! By the end of 2019, Perfecto will stop supporting end support for user/password authentication as an acceptable method for with Selenium/Appium in favor of token-based authentication. As Because a security token is much more secure, users are encouraged we encourage you to change their your frameworks to this method. Refer to this article for For more information on security tokens and how to use security tokens them in your scripts, click here.
- COD-146 - Copy test is not working.
- COD-141 - Check browser title does not always work and might crash the execution.
- COD-140 - User might wrongly ask for security token generation.
- COD-134 - Create function on canvas editing mode is not working as expected.