- Identification: Execution name and owner, where the name is determined by the value of the scriptName capability defined in the test script.
- Timing: The time the execution started (in the browser's local timezone) and the length of time the execution has been running (in minutes, seconds, and milliseconds)
- Device: Characteristics of the device used for the test execution, as follows:
- Device type: An icon that indicates whether the device is a mobile or desktop web device
- Device model: For mobile, the device model; for desktop web, the VM operating system (Windows | Mac)
- OS: The version of the operating system
- Browser: If the test is running on a browser, an icon that indicates the type of browser and a number that indicates the browser version
- Resolution: The display resolution of the device
- More: Any additional information regarding the device, if applicable
The header, with the total number of executions running and the Search field on the right, is the same for both modes.
Note: By default, an automatic timeout occurs after 15 minutes of inactivity. If you intend to monitor the Live Stream view continuously on a board or wall, in either mode, you can turn off the automatic timeout feature by adding the following parameter to the URL:
To switch between modes:
- Click the grid icon for grid mode or the tile icon for the device dashboard , respectively.
To search for specific executions:
In the Search field at the top right, enter any string included in the execution listing. For example, you can search by owner, platform, or device model.
Live Stream updates dynamically as you type, showing only executions that match the entered string.
In device dashboard mode, you can also use the filter panel to focus on executions of interest.
|Table of Content Zone|
Watch this short video to see how the grid mode works.
By default, the list of executions is sorted by their start time (newest executions listed at the top). The column used to sort the list is indicated by a small triangle in the column header. The triangle points down for descending order and up for ascending order.
To change the sorting parameter:
You can select one or more executions from the list and stop them.
To stop executions:
View a live video
You can view a video of the ongoing fast web test executions in real time in a dedicated video panel. The video panel is a view-only interface and does not interfere with the actual device operation. It cannot influence the running scripts.
To view a live video:
Also in this section: