Last updated: Jan 11, 2018 11:28
Desktop Web adds support for Screenshots
Desktop Web testing in Perfecto Lab now supports attaching screenshots of the test execution to the Test Execution Report. Use the Web Application capabilities, to configure the Selenium test script to take screenshots either for Selenium commands that report an error or after executing findElement, sendKeys, click, or select operations. This further aligns Desktop Web Testing support to Perfecto's Mobile Testing support.
Gradle Plugin adds support for XCTest/XCUITest
Using the Perfecto Gradle plugin, users can run XCTest or XCUITest test cases on (multple) devices hosted in the Perfecto Lab. Run the plugin in stand-alone mode and execute application and the UI or Instrumentation tests. The application files are installed on the device, tests run, and a DigitalZoom report is generated for the test set.
Interactive feature updates
Automation feature updates
Desktop Web feature updates
- Change: Configuration for IE & EDGE browsers changed to disable the popup blocker.
- Compliance improvement for Desktop Web devices: customers are now able to limit the selection of devices to specified geographic locations (for example, only devices located in EU Frankfurt) - contact Perfecto Support to implement.
- Users unable to open Desktop-Web devices, should verify whether error is connected to a geo-location limitation.
- Support for Edge v17 on embedded Windows 10, see all supported devices.
Developer feature updates
- DevTunnel adds support for downloading iOS 11.3.1 system symbols.
Reporting feature updates
iOS support updates
- Fixed: Error message when application fails to launch, due to trust issues, now provides clearer information, allowing the tester to fix the problem and continue testing.
- Limitation: Object Optimization does not affect instrumented applications when using the Perfecto Mobile Automation Framework. It will affect non-instrumented applications when using either of the Application Frameworks.
This section lists any feature limitations identified during the latest cycles of product development.
- When using DevTunnel to use a Perfecto Lab Android device in Android Studio, there is no support for "Add Assertions" functionality.