Last updated: Oct 30, 2022 13:02
If you need dumpstate / device logs from a Samsung Galaxy device you can follow the instructions:
- In the Phone Application, enter *#9900#
- Set the Debug Level to High.
- The device will restart Reproduce your issue
- After reproducing your issue, enter *#9900# again in the Phone Application
- Select Run dumpstate/logcat
- Select Copy to internal storage, Navigate to the log directory that was created on the device using the My Files app then you can share the logs through email, Gmail or Google Drive.