Last updated: Mar 11, 2019 14:48
Perfecto supports Espresso and XCTest instrumentation tests integrating the whole process from your CI to Reporting.
Use the new Gradle plugin to configure your tests to run on devices in the Perfecto Continuous Quality Lab.
You can either integrate the plugin with your Android project or execute the tests separately.
Finally, the task will generate in DigitalZoom Single Test Reports (STR) that allow you to analyze the full test suite.
Get started here:
- Running Espresso on Perfecto Devices
- Running XCUITest on Perfecto Devices
- How to create a build.gradle file
- Configuration Parameters for the Gradle Plugin
- Installing the Gradle Plugin
- How to integrate with Jenkins