Last updated: Sep 19, 2019 15:28
If there are problems using the automatic download method, it is possible to download the latest plugin jar file and store it locally on the development station disc.
- Browse to the repository at: https://repo1.perfectomobile.com/public/repositories/maven/com/perfectomobile/instrumentedtest/gradleplugin/plugin/
- Look for the folder of the latest version (18.8.2 in the screenshot below) and open the folder.
- Download the plugin-<version>.jar file and save to the project's file structure.
- The preferred location is the project's libs folder.
- If the libs folder does not exist - either create it and save the jar file there or save it to a different folder.
In any case, add a definition to the project level build.gradle file repositories clause that identifies the location of the jar file, using the following format: