Last updated: Sep 09, 2020 14:23
This article demonstrates end-to-end steps for the CI (CD+CT) integration of a Perfecto Quantum project into a Bamboo-DevOps environment. Watch the following video for a demo of the following steps:
- CD phase: Creating and configuring a Bamboo DevOps project for Pipeline
- Build phase: Creating and configuring an Android build along with the Perfecto Rest API/Web Service (upload an APK from the Bamboo environment to the Perfecto repository).
- CT phase: Creating and configuring jobs, task Quantum project for Pipeline
Perfecto Smart Reporting setup: Integrating Bamboo DevOps and Perfecto Smart Reporting by using PreDefined Environment variables in maven command for a Quantum Maven project and depend on project requirements.
Example Maven Build command:
- Cleanup phase: Deleting the APK by using the Perfecto Rest API/Web Service (delete the APK from the Perfecto Repository).
- Report analysis phase: Navigating from failed test scenarios to Perfecto Smart Reporting and the CI Dashboard view.