Last updated: Mar 12, 2020 14:48
To switch between modes:
- Click the grid icon for grid mode or the tile icon for the device dashboard , respectively.
To search for specific executions:
In the Search field at the top right, enter any string included in the execution listing. For example, you can search by owner, platform, or device model.
Live Stream updates dynamically as you type, showing only executions that match the entered string.
In device dashboard mode, you can also use the filter panel to focus on executions of interest.
Device dashboard step-by-step
By default, the device dashboard shows up to 8 devices. If more test executions are running, and if the current user has permission to view them, you can access them using the rightand left arrows . The number of total executions running is shown at the top left.
Watch this short video to see how the device dashboard mode works.
The device dashboard mode includes a Filter panel where you can select:
- The number of concurrent test executions to view on your screen
- Specific devices to hide, per device type and operating system
To filter executions:
- Click the filter button to open the filter panel.
- In the filter panel:
- From the Number of Presented Screens list, select the number of screens to show on your display.
- Under Executions List, clear the check mark for devices you want to hide.
- To clear the filter, click the broom button at the top right.
- To close the filter panel, click the x icon at the top right of the filter panel or the Show All link at the top left of the device dashboard.
Display device details
For each device, you can view detailed information about the device, including the execution name, owner, start time, duration, type, operating system, version, and resolution.
To display device details:
- Move the pointer over the device.
- On the toolbar that appears, click the information button to see details about the device.
Watch in full-screen mode
You can switch the video to full-screen mode if needed. Switching to full-screen mode does not interfere with the actual device operation. It cannot influence the running scripts.
To watch in full-screen mode:
- Move the pointer over the device.
On the toolbar that appears, click the zoom button .
To close full-screen mode, click the x icon.
Grid mode step-by-step
Watch this short video to see how the grid mode works.
By default, the list of executions is sorted by their start time (newest executions listed at the top). The column used to sort the list is indicated by a small triangle in the column header. The triangle points down for descending order and up for ascending order.
To change the sorting parameter:
- Click the header of any column. The executions are sorted by that parameter.
- Click a column header multiple times to switch between ascending and descending order.
You can select one or more executions from the list and stop them.
To stop executions:
Click the required executions to select them.
A check mark to the left indicates that an execution is selected.
- Optionally, to clear all selections, click Clear Selection. You can also click a row again to clear a single selection.
- In the toolbar that appears above the grid, click Stop Execution.
A progress message appears. While the message is available, you can click the Undo link, if needed, to stop the action and allow the executions to continue their run.
Otherwise, the executions stop after a few seconds and disappear from the grid.
View a live video
You can view a video of the ongoing fast web test executions in real time in a dedicated video panel. The video panel is a view-only interface and does not interfere with the actual device operation. It cannot influence the running scripts.
To view a live video:
Move the pointer over an execution in the list to display the camera button.
- Click the camera icon. The video panel opens on the right. It includes the ScriptName of the execution, information on the VM configuration, such as operating system and version, browser type and version, and resolution, and a live video stream of the execution.
- Click the frame button to remove the frame around the device maximize the display.
- To view the video in full-screen mode, click the zoom button .
- To close full-screen mode or the video panel, click the x icon.