Perfecto Connect supports:
- Mobile devices and desktop web (fast web Windows devices only)
- Digital interactive, automation, and CI test executions
- Associating multiple devices with the same tunnel
- Tunnel initiation from MacOS, Windows, and Linux workstations
- Bridging proxies (installed on a workstation), including Charles proxy and others, for debugging and troubleshooting
- Debugging over real devices from your local network/backend environment
Here is the flow of a typical Perfecto Connect session:
- Download the client.
- Start a session by creating a tunnel.
- Associate a device.
- Close the session.
The following video provides a short overview.
Also in this section: