Quantum test run in Eclipse shuts down as soon as it's kicked off.
The issue is caused by the Quantum POM file pointing to a specific TestNG version while your Eclipse has a different TestNG version installed.
Install the matching TestNG version as follows to resolve the issue:
- Go to Help → Install New Software
- In the Software Installation window, enter the URL http://beust.com/eclipse
- Uncheck option "Show only the latest versions of available software"
- Expand TestNG for the list of available versions, then select the specific TestNG version matching the one listed in your POM file
- Click Next to proceed with the installation
- Once the installation has completed, restart Eclipse
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.