Perfecto's Codeless Web is the only fully integrated codeless solution in the market! Powered by AI for overtime reliability and stability, Codeless Web is based on Perfecto's secured web lab with unlimited scaling and fully integrated with the best test analytics solution. Unlike other solutions, Codeless requires no installations, no special plug-ins, and no preparations on the workstation side. Simply log in and start creating codeless scripts.
While we continue to improve Codeless Web with new features and functionalities, we encourage you to log in and test-drive it now.
Codeless Web includes the following highlights:
- Details about the success or failure of the execution, including job name, number, and branch, with additional details to be added shortly
- Significant performance improvement when executing codeless scripts
- Full integration with the CI dashboard for continuous testing analytics
- Breadcrumb navigation in jobs
- CI integration and integrated internal scheduling, allowing you to schedule your codeless projects for continuous testing
- Ability to turn "recording mode on/off" for faster performance and extended navigation abilities
For more information about Perfecto Codeless Web, see the Perfecto website.
Added support for the following:
- Chrome 76 beta
- iOS 13 beta 3
Resolved multiple issues as part of the on-going effort for the GA version.
- Android Q (10) beta 4
- Added support for viewing mobile executions in the new HTML5 execution center (to be added gradually during the 2nd and 3rd weeks of July 2019).
- For increased security, added support for brute force login detection and prevention.
- Your security is important to us! By the end of 2019, Perfecto will end support for user/password authentication with Selenium/Appium in favor of token-based authentication. Because a security token is much more secure, we encourage you to change your frameworks to this method. For more information on security tokens and how to use them in your scripts, see the Security Token section.
- COD-146 - Copy test is not working.
- COD-141 - Check browser title does not always work and might crash the execution.
- COD-140 - User might wrongly ask for security token generation.
- COD-134 - Create function on canvas editing mode is not working as expected.